martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008

with a little help of my friends ;)


What would you think if I sang out of tune ? Would you stand up and walk out on me ? Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song. And I'll try not to sing out of key. Oh, I manage with a little help from my friends. I get high with a little help from my friends. Gonna try with a little help from my friends. What do I do when my love is away ? Does it worry you to be alone ? How do I feel by the end of the day ? Are you sad because you're on your own ? No, I get by with a little help from my friends. Do you need anybody ? I need somebody to love. Could it be anybody. I want somebody to love. Would you believe in a love at first sight ? Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time. What do you see when you turn out the light ? I can't tell you but I know it's mine.

No hay comentarios: